The MPN News feed provides frequent updates on the latest happenings in the MPN World. Fresh content, with brief summary is automatically updated frequently from reliable sources. Just click on the red hyperlink to pull up the complete news item.
Make PV Reporter your “starting point” for all MPN related news.
- Decitabine With or Without Ruxolitinib Shows Benefit in Advanced Phases of MPNby mpn_admin at 12:21 pm
Oncology Learning Network When initiated early in the course of the disease, decitabine with or without ruxolitinib has shown clinical […]
- Australian MPN Specialistsby mpn_admin at 1:19 pm
Dr. Kate Burbury, MBBS(Hons) FRACP FRCPA DPhil Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Victoria Dr Burbury is a consultant haematologist; stream […]
- Nobody Wants Cancer. But a ‘Big C’ Label Has Surprising Upsides.by mpn_admin at 3:16 pm
Source: New York Times Classifying a rare blood disorder as a cancer opened new doors for disease investigation, treatment and hope for a […]
- BET Inhibitor CPI-0610 Shows Potential as Treatment in MFby mpn_admin at 2:55 pm
Lucia Masarova, MD, an assistant professor in the Department of Leukemia in the Division of Cancer Medicine at The University of Texas MD […]
- CTI BioPharma: Potential Light At End Of The Rainbowby mpn_admin at 2:45 pm
Source: Seeking Alpha Summary Today, we take our first in depth look at CTI BioPharma, that looks like it might finally garner its first […]
- COVID-19 and blood cancer: Evolving science on a dangerous comorbidityby mpn_admin at 2:14 pm
More than a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, new information emerges daily about the virus and its effects on various vulnerable […]
- MPN Patients Ask the Expertsby mpn_admin at 5:23 pm
Patient Q & A from Conversation with the MPN Specialist: Focus on PV Is it normal to have high hematocrit and low iron levels? When can […]
- Three Key Relationships Bring New Drugs to the MPN Communityby mpn_admin at 3:16 pm
Byline: Ann Brazeau, CEO & Founder MPN Advocacy and Education International prides itself on bringing the experts to the MPN […]
- MPN Quality of Life Study – 2021 Vol 4 Issue 1by Digital Attic at 7:34 pm
Check out the MPN Quality of Life Study Group’s Quarterly Report from UT-ASU-MAYO CLINIC. The post MPN Quality of Life Study – 2021 Vol […]
- New MPN Treatments Improve Survival and Symptom Burdenby mpn_admin at 4:08 pm
Combinations of JAK inhibitors and novel agents, such as epigenetic regulators, could help prolong survival in patients with […]
- Low-Dose Ruxolitinib Improves Splenomegaly and Symptoms in Myelofibrosisby mpn_admin at 3:46 pm
Low-dose ruxolitinib (Jakafi) appears effective as treatment of patients with myelofibrosis (MF), improving splenomegaly and symptoms with […]
- 11th Intl Patient Symposium on MPNs (Silver conference 10/28/20) Pt 1by JOANN MANNINO at 12:25 pm
The post 11th Intl Patient Symposium on MPNs (Silver conference 10/28/20) Pt 1 appeared first on MPN Education Foundation.
- 11th Intl Patient Symposium on MPNs (Silver conference 10/28/20) Pt 2by JOANN MANNINO at 12:24 pm
The post 11th Intl Patient Symposium on MPNs (Silver conference 10/28/20) Pt 2 appeared first on MPN Education Foundation.
- 11th Intl Patient Symposium on MPNs (Silver conference 10/28/20) Pt 3by JOANN MANNINO at 12:22 pm
The post 11th Intl Patient Symposium on MPNs (Silver conference 10/28/20) Pt 3 appeared first on MPN Education Foundation.
- Mesa and Ulmer Measure Methods for JAK Inhibitor Optimization in Myelofibrosisby JOANN MANNINO at 11:23 am
The post Mesa and Ulmer Measure Methods for JAK Inhibitor Optimization in Myelofibrosis appeared first on MPN Education Foundation.