Financial Assistance for MPN Medications
The PAN Foundation (PAN) offers assistance and hope to people with chronic or life-threatening illnesses for whom cost limits access to breakthrough medical treatments. Assistance from PAN allows patients to pay other bills, relieves stress and positively impacts overall health. I can personally attest this organization has been extremely helpful in assistance with the cost of obtaining Pegasys.
- $8500 per year funding, if available
- patient income must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level
- patient has insurance and is prescribed a high cost specialty therapy
- must reside in U.S. and it’s territories
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs) are a covered illness
- Additional resources for assistance on paying for MPN Treatment
See the presentation below for more details.